Here is a nice dessert treat or breakfast recipe for everyone. Try it and see when you like to eat them. This recipe comes from Paleo Leap.
- 1/2 cup apple, grated;
- 1/2 cup raw pecans;
- 1/2 cup raw almonds;
- 10 medjool dates, pitted;
- 1/2 cup almond butter;
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes;
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon;
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract;
- Pulse the pecans and almonds in a food processor until grounded, then place in a large bowl.
- Process the dates in the food processor until the dates turn into a soft paste; you might need to add 1 or 2 tbsp. of water to help the process.
- Add the date paste to the nuts and combine all the remaining ingredients. Stir until well combined.
- Scoop the mixture into tablespoon-sized portions and squeeze together to form a ball, repeat until the remaining mixture is used.
- Refrigerate for an hour or two, then serve.